Static Cling Stickers
Why pay the high prices for gasoline and sales tax trying to find someone in San Diego to supply your company with high quality static cling stickers.
Our prestigious clientele list range from corporations as large as Chase Bank to as small as the individual proprietor running his company out of his garage.
Rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau with over 26117 customers.
Most Recent Testimonial
great customer service great product would use again 100%
READ ALL GOOGLE REVIEWS
The benefits of our Clear Window Decals
- Easy to apply, easier to reposition, easy to remove... What better way to do seasonal promotions in the San Diego area.
- Reverse printed clear window decals are great for store fronts to advertise their specials on the inside of windows and read from the outside.
- These non-adhesive stickers can be used for temporary sales in your San Diego area and then removed and reinstalled during your next sale.
- We offer FREE Shipping on almost all custom printed clear static stickers to San Diego , California saving you more of your advertising monies.
- These amazing no-glue stickers are available in full & spot color. Printing can be done on face side & back side as well as both sides. Clings are available on clear and white static adhering material.
- Other items that we print on clear stickers are parking permits, extra large store front decals & service reminders. All items can be die-cut into special shapes from your artwork.
- We are located in Phoenix, AZ and will ship most orders at no charge to San Diego , California. We use state-of-the art technology and the highest quality static cling materials along with creativity and many years of experience to produce your custom clear window stickers. With the creativity of our in-house design team we can create the perfect product for the important project that you have in mind.
- We guarantee to provide you with the highest level of service, quality and above all satisfaction.
Places to Visit in San Diego
- Population 1.413 million
- Balboa Park
- Torrey Pines State Reserve
- Coronado Beach
- San Diego Zoo Safari Park
- SeaWorld San Diego
- Gaslamp Quarter
- Mission Beach
- Cabrillo National Monument
- USS Midway Museum